The Alliance Academy Program is a developmental soccer program designed for players aged 4 to 18 years that are looking for more structure and training than a recreational team provides, without the additional training requirements and travel commitments of a competitive team.
This program is offered twice a year (Spring and Fall). The program involves a weekday training session and Saturday games. The training methods are designed to help players build self-esteem while feeling their way into the great sport of soccer. Practices focus on technical development and making each individual confident and comfortable with the ball, while being stimulating, dynamic, full of positive encouragement, and fun!
Children that benefit the most from this program enjoy soccer, look forward to the practices and games, and have the maturity to stay engaged for the hour-long sessions. Players need not be star athletes, but a general excitement about the game and attentiveness at the sessions will ensure that your player gets maximum enjoyment out of the program.
- Boys & Girls U4-U18
- Birth Date Range: July 31 , 2010 to July 31,1996
- Program cost varies by location shown on club fee sheet
- Club Fees due upon Registration Academy
- Team Fees are covered by Club for first season
- Uniform Shirt(s) purchased at time of games
- Year Round, Open Registration, All Skill Levels
- How to Join: Register On-line - Click to Register
- 12 Week Program
- Practices Held at Registered Location - Games are either at location or at adjacent locations - so minimal travel even for games
- Players U4-U5 will practice/play 1 day per week
- Players U6-U7 will practice1 day per week (game saturday morning or early afternoon)
- Players U8+ will practice 2 days per week with one game per week
- Players will be contacted late August in Fall, or late February in Spring by site director and coach
- End of Season Jamboree U8+: Fall - Nov 7,8 Spring - May 8,9
- Fall 2014 Season Dates: Beg of Sept to Mid Nov
- Spring 2014 Season Dates: Beg of March to Mid May
WHAT YOU NEED FOR TRAINING AND GAMES:
- Soccer Ball (Size 3: U4-U7, Size 4: U8-12, Size 5: U13+)
- Black Athletic Shorts and FC Alliance Academy Jersey (available at start of league season)
- Black Socks - Must Cover Shin Guards
- Shin Guards
- Water or Sports Drink - No Carbonated Drinks Please
- Sunblock/Sunscreen UVA/B protection
PRACTICE & GAMELOCATION:
Now Registering for Spring/Fall FC Alliance Academy at new locations! Games are on Saturdays primarily (sometimes Sunday afternoon)
- West Knoxville
- North Knoxville - North Star United
- Serving these areas
- Halls Powell Fountain City Gibbs Coryton
- at these locations,
- Dry Gap Boys and Girls Club
- Victor Ashe Park
- - Clinton Dragons - Anderson Clinton
- - Norris - Norris Commons - Anderson Norris Lake City
- Madisonville- Eagles -Madisonville Middle School
- South Knoxville - Southside Attack- French Memorial Park
- Sevier - Starz - Seymour and Sevier County - Children's Home and Pigeon Forge
Academy Program Director
The FC Alliance Academy Program is a developmental soccer program designed for U4-U18 players looking for more structure and training than a recreational team provides without the additional training and travel commitments of a competitive team.
Why Alliance Academy?
Academy sites are conveniently located around the greater Knoxville; all training occurs at registration site with no travel outside of greater Knoxville area.
FC Alliance encourages players to develop physical fitness, competitive spirit, teamwork, integrity and good sportsmanship.
Consistent, structured and goal-oriented training delivered by experienced, licensed coaches.
Provides players a strong foundation and the core skills necessary to transition to competitive or high school teams if desired.
Low cost alternative to competitive soccer programs with less travel and player time commitment.
Players enjoy being active, playing with friends and making new ones, while building self-esteem and confidence.