Grocery Fundraising Programs
Let Kroger and Food City help to pay your child's soccer fees
Food City Orders
· Grocery cards for Food City are ordered every Friday and usually arrive by Tuesday.
· Cards can be purchased in $50 or $100 amounts.
· Cards are good for groceries, gas, and pharmacy purchases.
· Each total order per family has a $1 handling fee. You will receive 5% back minus the $1 handling fee. (A $500 order will get $24 back and a $100 order will get $4 back.)
· The refund check will be made out to the player’s team. This money is used to defray the cost of uniforms and fees. Money cannot be disbursed back to a family directly.
· All checks MUST have an order form with the order or the order will not get processed.
· Orders can be mailed or delivered to
FC Alliance Grocery Order Form (Food City)
9733 Clearwater Dr
Knoxville, TN 37923
(There is a grey box on the deck to drop orders in if no one is home):
TO USE THE KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM
Use the NPO number 80044. Tennessee Valley Futbol Club for the instructions below.
· Register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
· Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
· If a member does not yet have a Kroger Plus card, please let them know that they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
· Click on Sign In/Register
· Most participants are new online customers, so they must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
· Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
· You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
· Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
· Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
· Update or confirm your information.
· Enter NPO number or name of organization, select organization from list and click on confirm.
· To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
· REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after your member(s) register their card(s).
· Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
· Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
Checks will be mailed out every 3 months to participants. Participants must log into their accounts and print off the amount they earned and turn it in to Amanda.