Welcome to TOPSoccer
The Soccer League for Children with Special Needs
FC Alliance is proud to introduce TOPSoccer to East Tennessee! TOPSoccer (The Outreach Program for Soccer) is a soccer league designed for children with physical and/or mental disabilities who are not able to participate on a typical soccer team.
FC Alliance TOPSoccer promotes a caring and inclusive environment where self-esteem, social skills, overall fitness and participation are emphasized over competition. TOPSoccer gets kids off the sidelines and allows them to participate in the game of soccer. Participants have the opportunity to be paired with a volunteer Buddy. Groups will be formed based on ability, not age. Registration cost is only $45!
Each 1.5 hr session will include fun ball activities and skills followed by small sided games. The TOPSoccer sessions will be run by FC Alliance licensed coaches and assisted by volunteer Buddies.
Fall 2014/Spring 2015 SEASON SCHEDULE:
- 8-9 Week Program
- Fall Season starts in September/Spring starts in February/March
- Practice/game sessions are held on Saturday only
- Each session is 1.5 hrs, time TBD
- Sessions held at Amherst Field House
- 1750 Amherst Road Knoxville TN 37909
- Boys and Girls U4-U15
- Cost is $45
- Practice/Game Shirt is included in fee
- Register On-Line: Click to Register
The TOPSoccer program has several goals, as listed below. Please keep them in mind at all times.
- Have Fun
- Build Self-Esteem
- Improve Physical Fitness
- Improve Social Skills
- Build Friendships
- Learning how to Play Soccer
- Learning about Good Sportsmanship
WHAT YOU NEED FOR TRAINING/GAMES:
- Soccer Ball
- Athletic Shorts
- Team Shirt for Weekly Session (provided with registration fee)
- Socks - Must Cover Shin Guards
- Shin Guards
- Soccer Cleats
- Water or Sports Drink
REGISTER for TOPSoccer program click here