FC Alliance offers a variety of traditional and specialty training programs throughout the summer and winter months.
All camps and programs are taught at a level where children will be challenged and have an incredible soccer
experience at the same time. Our professional coaching staff will train players based on an FC Alliance approved
curriculum to ensure that each player reaches his or her maximum potential. Each program provides ample
scrimmage time to practice and perfect the skills that they have learned.
WHAT TO BRING/WEAR
- T-Shirt & Athletic Shorts (no jean shorts)
- Shin Guards
- Socks that Cover Shin Guards
- Cleats (not baseball or golf)
- Water Bottle or Sports Drink (non-carbonated, non-energy)
- Soccer Ball (U6 and younger: Size 3, U7-U12: Size 4, U13+: Size 5)
PROGRAM SUMMARIES & BROCHURES
2013 Summer Camps & Programs Brochure
Download Brochure / Register
FC Alliance Academy and Preseason Camps are traditional developmental camps for boys and girls ages 5 to 18 years. The focus of these camps is to ensure players understand the game, develop their skills and build tactical awareness within the sport.
Knox Super Camp Series (U8-U14)
4 Weekly Camps, June 10-July 19, 2013 / 4 Sessions / Download Brochure / Register / Cost: Ranges from $145
FC Alliance has partnered with the Knoxville Force, Knoxville’s own semi-pro soccer team to deliver a unique four part series training program designed to improve the fundamental to the fantastic in every player. Camp highlights include skills sessions, group games, and small sided soccer play. Players run through a progression of training culminating in on field competition series of specialty training camps that will be led by our combined coaching staff. Our proven curriculum develops the entire player in a professionally coached environment, where players get to meet, learn from, and emulate players from the Knoxville Force and Coaches from FC Alliance. Our programs are open to all players, from beginner to competitive, that are interested in learning soccer and keeping their skills sharp over the summer.
Knox Super Camp Series Curriculum:
- Session 1: Wizard Skills Camp gives players the inside scoop on how to dribble, pass, receive, and turn - under pressure and with confidence
- Session 2: Golden Goal Camp teaches players how to strike and place a ball in the back of the net.
- Session 3: Striker’s Sharp Shooter Camp works to develop the creative tendencies of the individual player with their striking and finishing techniques.
- Session 4: Playmaker camp works to develop the creative tendencies of the individual player both on the ball and around the ball.
FC Alliance 2013 Prep Summer Series (U13-U19)
Four Session Camp, June 10-June14 / Download Brochure / Register
Cost: $135 46 Session) / Sessions held at The Field House at Amherst
The Summer Prep Series is a fast-paced, educational and energetic way to sharpen your skills and prepare for your high school and college level seasons. The one week program will focus on skills that are required for high level soccer players and will offer assistance to those interested in the College Recruitment process.