When it comes to dealing with one of the worst aspects of sports, FC Alliance has joined forces with one of the best in the business. John Krusenklaus and his Tennessee Sports Medicine Group have taken on the state’s largest soccer club. When players suffer injuries, they now have access to the same group used by the Knoxville Track Club. Not only will Krusenklaus and his staff offer weekly, on -site injury triage, they will also work with FC Alliance Fitness Staff to offer a program focusing on injury prevention and performance enhancement.
Specialized Services include:
· 24 hour hotline with M.D. referral.
· 7:00 am injury evaluation and treatment appointments.
· Video running gait analysis.
· Active isolated stretching performed manual by our staff to resolve all flexibility deficits and improve performance.
§ Restores joint range of motion—particularly with kids in their growth spurts
§ Improves running speed
§ Treatment and prevention of muscle strains
· Performance trainers—scientifically based strength and soccer specific rehabilitation progressions.
· Lower extremity alignment and foot biomechanics expertise.
· Unique scar tissue release techniques.
· Alter G—anti-gravity treadmill—pain free running while unloading the injury site
· Free triage clinic: 9:00am-11:00am @ Amherst Indoor Facility
Tennessee Sports Medicine Athletic Trainers and Physical Therapists
Available for injury triage at Alliance Park
John Krusenklaus, P.T.
Injury triage at 2260 Sutherland Ave
*each Saturday in February