WEEKLY TRAINING AND PRACTICE:
(1) Team training. Two practices per week during the season. Advanced teams will sometimes have three practices. Team training is run by individual coaches, trainers and directors and is based on the FC Alliance curriculum.
(2) Goalkeeper training. Included in club fees is our renowned goalkeeper program run by former Lady Vols goalkeeper trainer and Director of Operations Hemant Sharma. Goalkeepers can train multiple weekly with a highly experience staff. Keepers work with their individual coaches on when they attend team training and when they go to goalkeeper training. Click HERE for our goalkeeper page.
OPTIONAL TRAINING INCLUDED IN CLUB FEES:
(1) Weekly Skills and Finishing Training. This is offered for players looking for extra training at no additional cost, and is offered Wednesdays at Alliance Park with Coach Robbie Wickham.
(2) Speed, Agility, and Quickness training. SAQ is offered to those players looking to improve their athleticism. The experts at D1 Indoor Sports work with FC Alliance players on Wednesdays at no cost to the players. Just show up wearing your FC Alliance training gear.
(3) Striking Practice for Younger Players. Coach Kama Roberts works with the club's youngest players on Wednesday at Alliance Park to help teach them the basic skill of kicking a ball correctly, striking with power, and passing with accuracy.
Click HERE for schedules and more information on optional training.